Thank you for choosing Bownet’s award winning products.
Bownet offers the following warranties:
- One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Covers manufacturing defects only. Normal wear and tear, abuse, or damage due to an accident or being dragged are not covered by warranty. Products that have been left set up unattended, overnight, or for extended periods of time in inclement weather are not covered by warranty. Nets damaged while being used for a different sport than intended for are not covered by warranty.
- Replace damaged or missing parts immediately. Bownet supplies parts for all manufacturer defects. If parts are not available, we will provide like product.
- Six (6) Month Roller and Carrying Bag Warranty
- Covers manufacturing defects on Bownet carrying and roller bags.
- One (1) Year Extended Warranty
Covers your Bownet product under the same guidelines as the 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty for an additional one (1) year.
- Only sports nets and goal are eligible for the extended warranty.
- Allows for purchase of one (1) bag in the first twelve (12) month period at half the MAP pricing online.
- Parts will be provided at no charge with the exception of a small shipping fee.
- DAMAGE TO FRAMES DUE TO ABUSE OR IMPROPER USE IS NOT COVERED BY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY.
*Our engineers will determine the type of damage after the required warranty information is submitted.
Please submit all of the requested information below to email@example.com.
- Customer's name, address, and phone number
- Name of store the product was purchased from
- Invoice or Order number
- Purchase date
- Image(s) of problem with product. Please only send .jpeg files only.
- Product style number or brief description of product (ie: 3' x 5' Soccer)
- Brief description explaining problem with product
Please allow 48 hours after submission for your warranty claim to be reviewed by our engineering team.
If we determine the damage falls under our policy, your warranty claim will be processed within 72 hours (3 Business Days) of submission. You will receive an emailed invoice which will include your UPS tracking number as well as items shipped.
If we determine the damage does not fall under our policy, we will contact you within 48 hours explaining our reasoning and offer options to repair or replace your damaged net.
NOTE: DO NOT SEND BACK YOUR PRODUCT TO BOWNET. We do not require your net to determine the nature of the warranty claim.
If you have not heard from us WITHIN 48 HOURS, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.