The Bownet Strike Counter combines a pitching target with a sonic radar ball speed indicator and a virtual umpire for the ultimate pitching experience. Keep track of pitching statistics – PITCH COUNT, STRIKEOUTS, WALKS – with the trainer’s large, Electronic Umpire display. Have fun with some healthy competition – statistics are maintained for one or two players. Whether you play Little-League or Pro, baseball or fast pitch softball, the Radar Pitching Trainer is your perfect pitching solution.
- Calculates ball speed from 20 to 99mph (baseball or fast pitch softball).
- Ball speed is calculated from pitcher's release point.
- Radar can be set for 45' or 60' 6".
- Proprietary software records the following statistics: Total pitch count, cumulative strikes, balls, outs and walks.
- Maintains statistics for one or two pitchers.
- Virtual electronic umpire calls balls, strikes, outs, and walks (simulates a half inning).
- Large electronic display can be easily read from 60 feet in direct sun light.
- Long battery life - electronics run 80 to 100 hours on 4 D cells (no power cords).
- Durable heavy duty pitching target and strike zone.
- Radar Pitching Trainer with Stand
- Target Pad
Net - Attaches to your 7x7 Big Mouth Frame (Sold Separately)
- Roller Case
Click here to view and download the Strike Counter Instruction Manual