Reinforced Kevlar® Flat Seam Batting Practice Balls (BN-400 FSK)
If you're coaching or managing a baseball team at the youth level, batting practice means you quickly go through leather balls.
Our Reinforced Kevlar® Flat Seam Balls meet and exceed the challenge with a durable design meant to last through the season, including when used with pitching machines. Although traditional leather and wool make up the body and interior, the Reinforced Kevlar® seams keep everything together, preventing tearing from the pitching machine and holding up to repeat force once it makes contact with the bat.
At the same time, the strength of these balls won't dent players' bats, ensuring all your gear gets through this and future practices.
- C-grade cowhide leather cover
- Cork and rubber core
- Gray wool
- Reinforced Kevlar® Flat Seams to reduce tearing and pulling on seams through the pitching machine
- Black color seams for easy identification
- Batting Practice and Practice baseballs
Price Per Dozen
• C-grade cowhide leather cover
• Cork & Rubber Core
• Gray wool
• Reinforced Kevlar® Flat Seams to reduce tearing and pulling on seams through pitching machine
• Black color seams for easy identification of Kevlar® seams
• Batting Practice & Practice baseballs
• Weight - 4.30 pounds
• Master Quantity - 10 dozen
• Case Size - 12" x 9" x 3"
• Shipping Box Weight - 5.30 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 19" x 16" x 13"