Zone Counter Attachment for 7' x 7' Net's (Attachment Only)
Help your young staff develop their accuracy using a Bownet® Zone Counter pitching net add-on. With nine separate numbers to represent the main pitching zones, our 18" x 26" zone-in pitching target lets players know exactly where their stuff is landing. Just loop the adjustable nylon straps around the composite BOW™ poles of your training net and you're ready to start. The targets are made of durable materials that can withstand thousands of fastballs, curveballs and sliders. You can slide it up down to account for both a pitcher's height and that of the invisible batters they're facing
You don't need a catcher or even a coach for a bullpen session when you have baseball and softball pitching targets from Bownet. This 9-hole pitching net attachment can be added to the original Big Mouth X® training net as well as most other 7' x 7' Bownet training nets, including the Hitting Station, Soft Toss X practice net and In-Fielder. It takes a mere 30 seconds to hang up and can be stored in the pull-string carry bag after practice. Work on control anywhere by using Bownet pitching aids to get the most from your training net.
Improve your team's pitching accuracy with Bownet's Zone Counter Target Attachment. The stitched nylon target and straps are engineered to outlast even the highest intensity pitching practices with ease. The 18" x 26" target has 9 zone targets that are weighed down and stitched for durability. The target attachment allows pitchers to visualize the strike zones and maximize performance and control. Adjustable nylon straps loop onto the the training net's composite BOW™ poles and are easily adjustable to suit pitcher's height and preference.
For beginner to intermediate pitchers, the Bownet Strike Zone Target Attachment can be purchased separately. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Zone Counter Attachment can be used to visualize a catcher and help aid pitchers in improving throwing accuracy
- Stitched nylon straps and nine targets engineered to outlast thousands of high intensity pitches
- 9 Zone target simply attaches on the Original Big Mouth® Training Net, Soft Toss Practice Net, Hitting Station, or Mini Backstop. All training nets sold separately
- Durable nylon straps loop onto training net's composite BOW™ poles and are easily adjustable to suit pitcher's height and pitching preference
Warning Read CA Prop65 label before purchasing
Specifications for Zone Counter
• Set Up Time - 30 seconds
• Weight - 1.5 pounds
• Carry Bag Size - 5" x 29"
• Shipping Box Weight - 3 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 29" x 3" x 3"
Specifications for 7' x 7' Frame (sold separately)
• Set Up Time - 60 seconds
• Weight - 12 pounds
• Carry Bag Size - 48" x 12"
• Shipping Box Weight - 15 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 45" x 8" x 6"