Thank you for choosing Bownet’s award winning products!
Bownet offers the following warranties on brand new products purchased from Bownet or an authorized dealer within the USA, for replacement shipping to the United States only:
- One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Covers manufacturing defects only. Normal wear and tear, abuse, or damage due to an accident or being dragged are not covered by warranty. Products that have been left set up unattended, overnight, or for extended periods of time in inclement weather are not covered by warranty. Nets damaged while being used for a different sport other than intended for are not covered by warranty.
- Replace damaged or missing parts immediately. Bownet supplies parts for all manufacturer defects. If parts are not available, we will provide like product.
- Our nets are engineered to be portable and are not meant for commercial use.
*** EXCLUDES BAGS, SEE BELOW***
- One (1) Year Commander Series Bag Warranty
- Covers manufacturing defects on Bownet Commander Series bags only. Normal wear and tear, abuse, or damage due to an accident or being dragged are not covered by warranty.
Six (6) Month Roller and Carrying Bag Warranty
- Covers manufacturing defects on Bownet carrying and roller bags. Normal wear and tear, abuse, or damage due to an accident or being dragged are not covered by warranty.
- One (1) Year Extended Warranty
Covers your Bownet product under the same guidelines as the 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty for an
additional one (1) year.
- Only sports nets and goal are eligible for the extended warranty.
- Allows for purchase of one (1) bag in the first twelve (12) month period at half the MAP pricing online.
- Parts will be provided at no charge with the exception of a small shipping fee.
- DAMAGE TO FRAMES DUE TO ABUSE OR IMPROPER USE IS NOT COVERED BY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY.
*Our engineers will determine the type of damage after the required warranty information is submitted.
Please submit all of the requested information below to email@example.com.
- Customer's name, address, and phone number
- Name of store the product was purchased from
- Invoice or Order number
- Purchase date
- Image(s) of problem with product. Please only send .jpeg files only.
- Product style number or brief description of product (ie: 3' x 5' Soccer)
- Brief description explaining problem with product
- For Commander Bags: customer must send a readable picture of the white PO/Lot # tag on the inside seam of the bag. A warranty will not be issued until this is along with picture of bag entire bag & problem area.
Please allow 48 hours after submission for your warranty claim to be reviewed by our engineering team.
If we determine the damage falls under our policy, your warranty claim will be processed within 72 hours (3 Business Days) of submission. You will receive an emailed invoice which will include your UPS tracking number as well as items shipped.
If we determine the damage does not fall under our policy, we will contact you within 48 hours explaining our reasoning and offer options to repair or replace your damaged net.
NOTE: DO NOT SEND BACK YOUR PRODUCT TO BOWNET UNLESS REQUESTED TO BY BOWNET. In most cases we do not need your product sent back, however we reserve the right to request it be sent back if needed for review. We do not require your net to determine the nature of the warranty claim.
If you have not heard from us WITHIN 48 HOURS, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Refunds minus Credit card charges and Freight charges will be given for any Bownet item returned to our warehouse within 15 day of purchased in its Original boxed condition.
- No refunds will be given if the item is Used and Not returned in the Original packaging.
- All refunds will be issued according to type of payment after a Return Authorization has been requested and issued. Please send request to email@example.com
- NO refund will be issued without a Return Authorization.
- Missing Parts or Damaged Product upon arrival, please contact the Returns department immediately.
Upon receipt of the Return Authorization, please return product within 15 days.
(RA Cancellation date 30 days)
The Customer is responsible for return shipping cost, unless an item is received in Error by Bownet.
All returns will be processed after the product has been received and inspected in our warehouse:
- All returned product is subject to a 25% Restocking Fee if not returned in its Original Packaging or Box.
- All returned product is subject to a 25% fee if product is returned Used or Damaged.
- Credit or Refund amount is subject to change if product is return Used or Damaged, customer will be notified of any discrepancies with the returned product.
- Unauthorized product return is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any packages that arrive without an RA Number clearly written on the Box or on the Packing Slip are subject to an additional 15% processing fee.