Even at a young age, soccer players still need the right equipment to play or practice. Bownet® 4' x 6' soccer nets are high-quality, durable and safe for introducing kids to the beautiful game. A 4' x 6' soccer goal is the official USSF regulation size for U6-U8 leagues. These soccer goals for the backyard are also ideal for older players to work on accuracy drills or set up an indoor game during gym class. They're designed to remain stable on a variety of surfaces so you can Play Anywhere, Play Now.
With a Bownet Go To Goal™ youth soccer net, you'll be ready to set up for any activity. Our EAS® technology reduces tension and stress from impacts to extend the netting's lifespan. Composite BOW™ poles are lightweight and balanced without the need for dangerous steel crossbars. It takes less than two minutes to set up or take down this U6 soccer goal, leaving teams more time to play. Ground stakes are included for even more stability on grass fields. We help players and coaches of all ages find the long-lasting equipment they need to get out on the pitch or create their own.
Set up a game anywhere, anytime with the Bownet 4' x 6' Portable Soccer Goal. Reliability, portability, and strength make Bownet goals the resonated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 80 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing the risk of injury during game and practice. Bownet's Quick Clips are included to make attaching the net to the BOW™ poles even easier. Ideal for Go To Goal™ training. The goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. It can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the secured ground stakes. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place it into the provided manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage. The goal is USSF regulation size for U6 - U8. One year limited manufacturer warranty available.
PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Goal measures at 4' x 6' - the official USSF Regulation Size for U6 - U8
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Bownet's Quick Clips are included to make attaching the netting to the BOW™ poles even easier
- Goal sets up in 80 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take downtime, and reducing the risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder-coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage
WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.
Click here to download set up instructions.
• Set Up Time - 80 seconds
• Weight - 16 pounds
• Carry Bag Size - 50" x 9" x 4"
• Shipping Box Weight - 18 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 50" x 9.5" x 5"