The Bownet Strike Counter combines a pitching target with a sonic radar ball speed indicator and a virtual umpire for the ultimate pitching experience. Keep track of pitching statistics – PITCH COUNT, STRIKEOUTS, BALLS – with the Radar Pitching Trainer. Whether you play Little-League or Pro, baseball or fast pitch softball, the Radar Pitching Trainer is your perfect pitching solution.
- Calculates ball speed from 20 to 95mph (baseball or fast pitch softball).
- Ball speed is calculated from pitcher's release point.
- Radar can be set for 45', 50', or 60' 6" pitching distances.
- Patented sonic radar technology for +1 mph or -1 mph accuracy pitch speed measurement that rivals the most expensive radar guns.
- Large electronic display can be easily read from 60 feet in direct sun light.
- Long battery life: 40 to 60 hours on 6 alkaline AA batteries (no power cords).
- Durable heavy duty pitching target and strike zone.
- Radar Pitching Trainer with Stand
- Target Pad
- Net - Attaches to your 7x7 Big Mouth Frame (Sold Separately)
- Roller Case