Turn any patch of grass into a practice field with the Portable Big Daddy Turtle Backstop. Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 20' wide x 11' tall backstop to protect their spectators and give outstanding reliability during practice or a game. The backstop can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced backstop, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. Proprietary BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. The Backstop sets up in 3 minutes without pull straps, any screws, or tools required and is lightweight making it easily maneuverable across a field or gym. The Bownet Portable Backstop includes a printed strike-zone to turn this backstop into an all-in-one practice net that you can hit or throw into or out of. Collapse the backstop and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Safety sidewings extend to provide 20' of protection from foul tips and stray throws
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Quickly assembles in 180 seconds with no tools required- the fastest set up on the market!
- Printed strike-zone attachment makes backstop a multifunctional practice net great for soft-toss, tee work, infield practice and more
- Includes backstop net, ground frame, four stakes, originally designed BOW™ poles, and roller case for portability and storage