Turn any patch of grass into a baseball field with the Portable Hitting Station. Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 12' wide x 8' tall station as a reliable tool for practicing opposite field work. The Hitting Station has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW™ poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The Hitting Station is constructed with a powder coated steel frame to ensure durability and weather resistance throughout the seasons. Leave more time to practice with a net that sets up in 3 minutes without the use of tools or screws. The station has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoors and outdoors. Bownet's Hitting Station is lightweight and can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the included four stakes and is built to collapses into the provided durable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Lightweight and portable hitting station doubles as a mini backstop with 3 feet of protection and as an extended Big Mouth™ Training Net with a large overhang to eliminate foul balls
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, 12' x 6' powder coated frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage