Keep coaches and players protected with Bownet's Portable Bodyguard™ Protection Net. Coaches and parents prefer the superior 3'6" wide x 7' tall protection net to protect from line drives up the middle, during front toss or slow pitch practice. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW™ poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The Bodyguard™ Protection Net has the fastest set up time on the market at a quick 90 seconds with no tools required. The net is lightweight and can be easily moved across a field. It fits into the provided manageable weather resistant carrying bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Get 7 feet of reliable protection during slow pitch or coaching with front toss
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 90 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Body Guard™ net, steel ground frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
*The Bodyguard is engineered as a portable net, and not warrantied for commercial use.