Set up a game anywhere, anytime with this Go To Goal™ -
Bownet's 7' x 21' Portable Soccer Goal. Reliability, portability and strength make Bownet goals the resignated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™
poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base.
Ideal for Go To Goal™ training.
Kick-back feet on soccer goal provides extra balance to prevent tipping. Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 135 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing risk of injury during game and practice. The goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. It can be easily moved across a field. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
NO SAND BAGS NEEDED FOR GRASS, TURF OR INDOOR USE.
- Goal measures at 7' x 21' and is USYS recommended goal size for Youth Soccer
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated telescoping frame constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. Kick back feet prevent tipping in all conditions.
- Goal sets up in 135 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take down time, and reducing risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and roller case for easy portability and storage
WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.