Sharpen your shooting skills anywhere with the aid of a Bownet® Youth Field Hockey Goal. These 4' x 8' portable field hockey goals are regulation-size for youth league games. Older players use them to work on their shots, as the smaller target forces them to be more accurate and precise. They're a great warm-up and practice goal as well to run drills. The Bownet Energy Absorption System® diffuses energy from balls to reduce stress on the netting and improve frame stability. Ground stakes hold the net in place on grass or dirt fields. Each field hockey net also has non-marking rubber feet so players can practice in the gym.
Our youth hockey nets are a long-lasting training tool that all ages and skill levels will enjoy. It takes just 60 seconds to set up with no tools needed, leaving more time to play in a tight schedule. This ease of use also makes it fully portable inside the black carry bag. Bownet field hockey goals are the choice of players and coaches everywhere that want to #trainlikeapro.
- BOW-poles and powder-coated frame engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Goal sets up in 60 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take downtime, and reducing the risk of injury during game and practice
- The rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to gym floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes resilient net with nylon fabric cover, 4' x 8' powder coated frame, composite BOW-pole, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
See Reviews for this product