Set up a Five-a-Side game anywhere, anytime with the Bownet 4' x 16' Portable Soccer Goal. Reliability, portability, and strength make Bownet goals the resonated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 90 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing the risk of injury during game and practice. Ideal for Go To Goal™ training. The goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. It can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the secured ground stakes. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place it into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available.
PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Goal measures at 4' x 16' - the Official Five-a-Side Regulation Size
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated telescoping frame constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Goal sets up in 90 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take downtime, and reducing the risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder-coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and roller case for easy portability and storage
WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.