The Bownet 7' x 16' Portable Soccer Goal lets you train like a pro, even if your team just recently started. It's all about the frame: Bownet's 7' x 16' soccer goal incorporates EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™). This innovative solution brings together the flexibility you seek with the durability needed for soccer practice. Strong enough to be used by the most elite players, the goal flexes and bends while in use to reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net and create a more balanced experience.
We couple EAS™ with BOW™ Pole technology to deliver the sturdiest portable soccer frame you'll find on the market. The original BOW™ Poles and rigid steel frame spread goal weight across the bottom base and can be set up in 165 seconds without the use of tools, guidewires or heavy steel crossbars. On the field, this arrangement reduces the risk of injury during games and practice.
To remain in place, this soccer goal features rubber non-marking feet for indoor and outdoor traction. Just move it across a field by removing the secured ground stakes. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place it into the provided manageable roller case for convenient portability and storage.Features
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) spreads out ball energy throughout the goal to lengthen its lifespan, improve stability and balance, and provide flexibility upon impact.
- BOW™ Poles and powder-coated telescoping frame are constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base.
- The rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoors and outdoors.
- This soccer goal sets up in 165 seconds without the use of tools, guidewires or heavy steel crossbars. This lets you quickly set it up and take it down.
- Includes goal netting, powder-coated steel frame, composite BOW™ Poles, stakes and roller case for easy portability and storage
- One-year limited manufacturer warranty available.
WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.
Click here to Download Set-Up Instruction PDF