The Batting Practice Cube is the best softball hitting net for teams or individual players that want to Play Anywhere, Play Now. It uses Bownet's trademark Energy Absorption System® to diffuse energy, catching even the hardest-hit balls with less rebound while remaining upright. Non-marking rubber feet add stability on any surface so you can set it up indoors or outdoors. A single person can put our portable hitting net for baseball together in just 90 seconds with no tools necessary- watch the video below to see how. An extended warranty is available to provide even more peace of mind when you're awaiting the next pitch.
Bownet’s 8’ Hitting Cube is perfect for any coach or player who is looking for extra protection when hitting. The Cube allows you to get inside the net for added protection for players and bystanders. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Lightweight and portable hitting cube, allowing you to get inside the net for extra protection
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder-coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 1.5 minutes and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, 8’ cube powder coated frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, 2 replaceable baffles, and a manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage