Bring batting practice to your backyard with Bownet's Big Mouth™ Wiffle Net. Coaches, parents, and players worldwide prefer this 7' wide x 7' tall training net because of its ease of set up, strength, and outstanding reliability during high intensity practices. The net is designed to accommodate Wiffle® sized baseballs, softballs, and golf balls with the same resilience found in the Original Big Mouth™ - the most reliable and trusted net on the market. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the net and increases the lifespan of the netting to last throughout the seasons.
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Resilient elastic netting accommodates Wiffle® sized baseballs, softballs, and golf balls
- Quickly assembles in 90 seconds with no tools required- the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Wiffle® sock training net that collapses into included manageable drawstring bag for easy portability and storage
- Fits BMX and 7' x 7' BOW™ frame (sold separately). 7' x 7' BOW™ frame is interchangeable between 7 different Bownet training and protection nets
Specifications for Net
Specifications for 7' x 7' Frame (sold separately)
Sold As Net Only - Fits 7x7 Frame
Use the pull-down menu to select Net with Frame Combo