Bring batting practice to your backyard with Bownet's Big Mouth® Wiffle Net. Coaches, parents, and players worldwide prefer this 7' wide x 7' tall training net because of its ease of set up, strength, and outstanding reliability during high intensity practices. The net is designed to accommodate Wiffle® sized baseballs, softballs, and golf balls with the same resilience found in the Original Big Mouth® - the most reliable and trusted net on the market. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the net and increases the lifespan of the netting to last throughout the seasons.
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Resilient elastic netting accommodates Wiffle® sized baseballs, softballs, and golf balls
- Quickly assembles in 90 seconds with no tools required- the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Wiffle® sock training net that collapses into included manageable drawstring bag for easy portability and storage
- Fits 7' x 7' frame (sold separately). 7' x 7' frame is interchangeable between 7 different Bownet training and protection nets
Click Here to Download Set-Up Instructions
Specifications for Net
• Set Up Time - 30 seconds
• Weight - 1.5 pounds
• Carry Bag Size - 5" x 29"
• Shipping Box Weight - 3.5 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 29" x 3" x 3"
Specifications for 7' x 7' Frame (sold separately)
• Set Up Time - 60 seconds
• Weight - 12 pounds
• Carry Bag Size - 48" x 12"
• Shipping Box Weight - 15 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 45" x 8" x 6"
Sold As Net Only - Fits 7x7 Frame
Use the pull-down menu to select Net with Frame Combo