Don't let equipment limit where you and your team can play or practice lacrosse. The Bownet Portable Box Lacrosse Goal gives you the versatility and flexibility you need to play anywhere, play now and practice like a pro.
Efficient assembly, hassle-free mobility, durable high-quality designs and reliable stability are at the core of our sport nets, ultimately leaving more time for practice. Two key technologies elevate our portable lacrosse nets above the competition.
EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) gives you the flexibility to set up anywhere while getting the strength and tools available to elite players. Surpassing the competition, EAS™ technology lessens the stress and tension placed on the netting, so it lasts longer, creates a more balanced goal and remains stable even when the ball flies into the net. For year-round use, high-quality, tear-resistant Raschel Knotless netting is UV treated to outlast the seasons.
Providing another degree of stability are our original BOW™ Poles and rigid steel frame. Working in conjunction with EAS™ technology, they distribute goal weight across the bottom base and can be set up in 45 seconds without needing tools, guidewires or heavy steel crossbars, thus reducing the risk of injury during games and practice.
No matter where you'll be doing drills, this portable lacrosse goal has rubber non-marking feet to offer indoor and outdoor traction and can be moved across a field with ease.
When the game is over, collapse the frame and net, and place them into the provided manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage.Features
- The goal is constructed from a rigid steel frame, BOW™ Poles and a tear-resistant, UV-treated Raschel Knotless netting sure to outlast the seasons.
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact.
- This portable lacrosse goal quickly sets up in 45 seconds without the use of tools, guidewires or heavy steel crossbars, giving you quick setup and take down times.
- The rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to reduce floor damage and let your team play indoors or outside.
- Includes lacrosse goal netting with a nylon cover, ground frame, BOW™ Poles and carrying bag for easy portability and storage.
- One-year limited manufacturer warranty available.
WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.
Use the Pull Down to select your size
Specifications for 4' x 4' Box Lacrosse
Specifications for 4'6" x 4' Box Lacrosse