Improve your quarterback's pass record at your next warm up with Bownet's PassZone Attachment for the SoloKicker Net (sold separately). The stitched nylon target has five target zone areas to help improve passes during your quarterback's sideline warm up drills. Nylon straps loop onto the the SoloKicker Football Training net's poles. The SoloKicker Training Net (sold separately) acts as a dual training net for your team's kicker and quarterback. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- PassZone attachment provides five target zones to help quarterbacks improve passes during warm up practice
- Stitched nylon straps and target engineered to outlast thousands of high intensity passes
- 40" x 64" target simply attaches on the Solo Kicker (sold separately) to make net multi-functional to accommodate the team's training techniques
- Rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes resilient net with vinyl padded cover, 6' x 4' powder coated frame, composite BOW-poles, screw-in spikes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
• Weight - 1.27 pounds
• Drawstring Bag Size - 14" x 14" x 1"
• Shipping Box Weight - 8.88 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 22.04" x 12.20" x 10.23"