Practice setting and serving techniques in your backyard or in the gym with Bownet's Portable Volleyball Practice Net. Bownet promises a net with speedy assembly, hassle-free mobility, durable high-quality engineering, and reliable stability - leaving more time for practice. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. BOW™ poles and powder-coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. The VB Practice Net sets up in 160 seconds without pull straps, screws, or tools required and is lightweight making it easily maneuverable. It includes a large barrier net, a sock catching net, and a practice court to help improve player's setting and serving techniques without a regulation-sized court net available. Collapse the net and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available.
PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- The station includes a volleyball barrier net, a sock catching net, and a practice court net to help improve player's setting and serving techniques without a regulation-sized court net available
- Front Net is height adjustable from ladies regulation to men’s regulation
Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- The powder-coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 160 seconds with two people and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes volleyball barrier netting, sock catching net, practice court net, ground frame, BOW-pole, and roller case for easy portability and storage
See Reviews for this product
Practice Station Set Up Video